Re: [OM] (OT) A few shots from Escape to Florida

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) A few shots from Escape to Florida
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 07:15:43 +0100
By the way, Bob, if you want to make your website more friendly to IE6
users (I can't think why they must still use that dreadful old
dinosaur), there are many ways of doing it with RapidWeaver.  Most of
the third-party themes will have a declaration to be IE6-friendly; the
ones that don't will say so -- with pride!

And you could do with using a more modern-looking theme, in my ever-so-
humble-opinion ... :-)

You could do worse than looking for ideas in the forum at:

http://www.realmacsoftware.com/forums/index.php/forums/

But the themes from Chris at Rapid Ideas are excellent:

http://www.rapid-ideas.com/themes/index.html

Chris