Re: [OM] (OT) A few shots from Escape to Florida

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) A few shots from Escape to Florida
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 07:13:52 +0100
Thanks, Bob; I like a lot of those shots.  "Busted" is good, and
"Esteemed Wife" is lovely.  "Gulls and Girl" and "Eye on You" are
great, but would be better if the files were a little bigger.

Whereabouts are the beaches?  They're surely not Tampa Bay so you must
have been on the Gulf of Mexico.

Chris