[OM] (OT) A few shots from Escape to Florida

Subject: [OM] (OT) A few shots from Escape to Florida
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 11:32:51 -0400
For those interested, a page of pics from recent Florida vacation. I
believe in regard to senoritas, I may have out-Nathaned Nathan in this
particular outing, though you will be the judge of that. (For the
ladies, there's a least one pretty hunky señor.) And yes, I got a
little carried away with vignetting, but I was having fun, and where's
the harm? Just in case you aren't into reading the sidebar, the Love
on the Beach couple were not tucked away in  a cozy little hiding
place and violated by the burly paparazzo. They were right out in the
open along the main strolling route, and I just couldn't resist. <g>
For balance, they are preceded in the gallery by a really ugly turtle.

http://www.bwp33.com/page16/page16.html

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com