Re: [OM] Risking the wrath of SWMBO

Subject: Re: [OM] Risking the wrath of SWMBO
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:15:50 -0600

> I never knew the Contax was so unreliable, I'm glad now that I
> never got one.

No, it's reliable enough.  It's just that this particular guy uses his all
the time as his primary camera of choice.  The repair cycles are actually in
line with the 'Blads.  Last year I asked him about them and he says his most
used unit is now around a million exposures.

I'd personally pick Contax over the others in medium-format because of the
optics.  I happen to love the way those lenses "draw".

AG