Re: [OM] Risking the wrath of SWMBO

Subject: Re: [OM] Risking the wrath of SWMBO
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:56:41 -0500
One of my clients in Santa Fe owns a Contax 645 that she hasn't used in
YEARS. It has inches of dust coating it from not being touched for so long.
I thought it looked like a cool camera, but for the price you can get a
Hasselblad that has real made-in-Germany Zeiss lenses and the Hasselblad is
reliable! I never knew the Contax was so unreliable, I'm glad now that I
never got one.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography