Re: [OM] [OT] Electrical Part Help

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Electrical Part Help
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 00:09:45 +0800
It is not common for using a rheostat for regulating the lamp output, the
current is too high. A 20W bulb at 6V means over 3Amp. I have an olympus
microscope lamp transformer, the secondary (output) contains a winding with
variable tapping point so that you can adjust the output from 0-12V. I
believe you better search for a similar used one from ebay, in your case you
just need one up to 6V.

C.H.Ling