Re: [OM] [OT] Electrical Part Help

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Electrical Part Help
From: "Charles Geilfuss" <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 11:58:36 -0500
Frank,
  The one in the Wiki photo is *very* similar to the one in my scope. I
tested mine still wired in place. The line current goes through a box that
allows adjustment for different wall voltage (220/110) then through what
looks to be a transformer, then to the rheostat which is in series with the
bulb.

Charlie