Re: [OM] underwater photography

Subject: Re: [OM] underwater photography
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 17:41:48 -0500
Your email did come through the first time, but I did not get a chance to
respond.

Hit and miss underwater is my experience also. That is why I often have better
luck with snorkeling. Or even underwater pool shots.

Also the reason to have a responsive camera underwater with good low
light capability. Since looking though a viewfinder is also not easy,
the back panel LCD with live view would be great. One of the reasons
I think todays digitals might be worth trying. If the micro 4/3rd's is decent
that would be a perfect candidate to also use underwater.

I was wondering about the Nikonos system. One can sink a lot of
money into underwater gear, but I'm looking for low cost but practical.

WayneS