[OM] Re: More Experimentation

Subject: [OM] Re: More Experimentation
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 15:41:41 -0700
I'm enjoying watching this little series of experiments.

My first approach, given the lenses at hand and an M42 adapter, would
have been to put the M42 Adaptall2 on my Tamron 90/2.5 macro lens and
shoot away.

As I think about it, I wonder if an auto bellows for the pentax screw
mount exists. With double cable release, it would make things quicker to
operate. But then with a standard lens, reversing it might give better
IQ results, and that puts paid to aperture automation.

Have you thought about an adapter to reverse the lens?

An Inquiring Moose