[OM] Re: More Experimentation

Subject: [OM] Re: More Experimentation
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 20:02:01 -0700
Thanks for the compliment on the Moss with water drops. It's a wonder I
didn't get water in the camera, it was rather wet that morning, and cold for
me.

I practiced starting with shooting coins on my desk top, and then wondering
why I even touched those dirty things.......but good outdoor light is
preferable.