[OM] Re: More Experimentation

Subject: [OM] Re: More Experimentation
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 08:34:40 -0700
I was looking at those, after you and another list member were raving about
them, maybe next year.

What I want is to get even closer then Macro allows as in the EX25 and 50 mm
Macro. My ability to manually focus is really bad, never did get any good
shots with manual focus though I have kept my long lenses, I can't get a
decent shot with the 70-300 on manual yet auto is spectacular compared to
that, so it is nearly a necessity to have auto focus.

Flickr is the old site, I haven't had a chance to move but just a few
photo's from there to SmugMug, and haven't had a chance in 7 weeks to load
anything. At least work is good!