[OM] Re: E-420 vs 520...is IS worthwhile?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-420 vs 520...is IS worthwhile?
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 13:10:31 -0700
As I understand, the IS is a problem when using a tripod.

With the 510 and the 70-300 a person on another group sent in three pics,
all tripod of the same three different subjects, all on tripods, one with IS
the other without. The ones with IS were a bit fuzzier the moment you opened
the picture all the way up, I noticed the difference when the pics were
1/3rd screen size.