[OM] Re: E-420 vs 520...is IS worthwhile?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-420 vs 520...is IS worthwhile?
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 21:45:53 +0200
Hi Rob,

My E3 body has IS, which I do use from time to time with longish
lenses. My E420 does not, but when I am using it I do not miss the IS.
Having said that, the E420 serves a specific purpose for me: it is the
camera I take along when the E3 outfit is too much. In that sense, it
plays second fiddle to the E3. If I only had one body, I would get one
that has IS, just for the flexibility.

Cheers,
nathan

Nathan Wajsman