[OM] Re: Old cameras, photos and restoration [was which one ?]

Subject: [OM] Re: Old cameras, photos and restoration [was which one ?]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 07:36:31 -0400
I agree with no touch-up for eye blinks.  I've replaced eyes and
eyeglasses on about 8 people from a group of about 30 and that was
tedious work even with PhotoShop. I hadn't thought of long exposures to
solve the blink problem.  That could also explain the near lack of flash
shadows.  Won't work with kids but it could certainly work with an all
adult group.

I do remember the flatbed scanner as a back for a view camera.  I'd have
  sworn I stashed the link but can't find it.  As I recall it was an
exercise by an instructor at RIT but that didn't help me find it.  What
I can find at RIT links is the same thing done with a Kodak hand scanner
attached to a 35mm body.  If you've got the link I'd appreciate your
posting it.

Chuck Norcutt