[OM] Re: Titanium does not make a camera indestructible

Subject: [OM] Re: Titanium does not make a camera indestructible
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 08:57:56 -0400
I predict the body has hidden damage to the inner chassis. That much
impact tends to change critical body dimensions.  The part collection I
bought a few years ago included a new OM-3 top, which I am saving for a
special repair.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net