[OM] Re: OM 2N vs OM4T(i) - Relative reliability/repairability

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 2N vs OM4T(i) - Relative reliability/repairability
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 13:58:59 -0400
John has said in the past that he has plenty of OM-2/2n parts available
so 1's and 2's are repairable for a long time to come.  OM-4/4T's will
likely become orphaned when the limited number of replacement circuits
runs out.  That said, there are probably still plenty of 4/4T's sitting
on shelves at home totally unused for many years.  There are 8 for sale
on ebay right now.

Chuck Norcutt