[OM] Re: OM 2N vs OM4T(i) - Relative reliability/repairability

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 2N vs OM4T(i) - Relative reliability/repairability
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 10:06:43 -0400
I was thinking the 2-13 came standard only with the 3Ti.  Maybe I'm wrong.

When you convert a plain 4 to taller asa dial, you need updated dial,
new longer rewind shaft, longer rewind shaft bushing, 2 of the brush
assemblies with longer tabs, and possibly a few other things.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
631-424-2121 | http://www.zuiko.com
omtech1 AT verizon.net