[OM] Re: Tripod tribulations

Subject: [OM] Re: Tripod tribulations
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 07:59:39 -0400
Yup, it's the 3021 Pro.  I agree about the head change problem but I
think it can be partly solved by using the stubby column for vertical
work and the longer column for horizontal.  I almost never raise the
column on the tripod so the stubby one is usable most of the time if
desired.  We must have different size fingers.  I don't think the locks
have ever pinched me.  My only problem is that I invariably try to turn
them the wrong way on first usage.

Chuck Norcutt