[OM] Re: E-500 and trigger voltage

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500 and trigger voltage
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 04:59:04 -0700
I first tried my meter which is a $5-10 special then my wifes which was one
of the better ones that Radio shack sold at the time and all of the
readings where below 12 volts.   Also checked out this site
http://www.botzilla.com/photo/strobeVolts.html.  With that and what the
list told me I felt better about attaching the 285hv's to the camera.
Thanks again everybody John