[OM] Re: E-500 and trigger voltage

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500 and trigger voltage
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:53:20 -0700
Word of advice if you are buying a 285 in person check it out before
leaving store.  I bought one last summer and it went out in December.  I
did some quick research and found out that Olivia-Syntax had bought Vivitar
and the headquarters was near by in City of Industry (CA)
I took the broken one down there and they exchanged it.  I was leaving the
parking lot when I tried the new one out.  Right out of the box it had a
problem the ready light was not working correctly.  Went back in and had to
show them in the manual how it was supposed to work.  Second one was
working correctly. John