[OM] Re: web site recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: web site recommendations
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:52:15 +0000
Many of us seem to agree.  I have to be really interested in what a
photo looks like to enter Flickr's labyrinth of navigation and mini
displays.

Even Facebook is easier to navigate around photos, but I am getting
closer to losing interest in keeping a Facebook account; not that I
labour under the misapprehension that closing my account with FB is
likely to delete any of my profile.  I'm sure that they're keeping
everyone's details, waiting on the day when it is legal to use them
for marketing etc ...

Chris