[OM] Re: web site recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: web site recommendations
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 23:24:58 -0800
I don't think that is the objection. It is that you cannot look at a
large size option and go to the next image without going back to the
small image to navigate the site.  What should be a single click to
the next large image is: click back, wait for it to load, click next
image, wait for it to load, click the all sizes option, wait for it to
load, select the size you want to see and wait for it to load. Unless
I am overlooking something that is just lame.

And it is ugly. No thought for the interface and no thought about a
nice way to display an image.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA