[OM] Re: web site recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: web site recommendations
From: James R <londonjames@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:43:33 +0000
You're right, Chris, I should have read through the posts before
replying! I did download RapidWeaver and decided against it for some
reason I cannot remember now. I didn't know about the RapidAlbum
plugin at that point though. RapidWeaver does seem to be more of a
universal piece of software and ShutterBug is principally aimed at
displaying image albums though. I'm sure it's a case of horses for
courses and it's worth trying out a few before throwing your saddle on
one in particular. To that end I should probably mention another,
flash-based, offering; http://imagevuex.com. It's flash based and
looks good, but more pricey and doesn't have a trial, which pretty
much made it a non-starter for me (and continues the horse-themed
posting).

James