[OM] Re: web site recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: web site recommendations
From: James R <londonjames@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 22:11:26 +0000
Sorry to jump on your thread John, but I only have browsing experience
of Flickr type sites. If any Mac user's on the lookout for a way of
publishing their own site I can recommend an app called Shutterbug.

http://xtralean.com/SBOverview.html

I've just used it to redo mine and it's easy to use and offers decent
customisation considering that there's no coding to be done at all.
It's what iWeb should really be like.

James