[OM] Re: web site recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: web site recommendations
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 06:41:40 +0000
James

As I wrote earlier in the thread, Mac users would probably be better
off with RapidWeaver from www.realmacsoftware.com.  They're a British
company in Brighton and the product is just the best; I haven't picked
up Dreamweaver for about 18 months as a result, although RW is not
directly comparable.

You can see a some of my samples at www.cammac.org.uk, st-peters.eu
and ulasonline.org.uk.

My own products are at www.threeshoes.net and .biz, but I haven't
updated them for ages owing to having been busy with others' website.

Chris