[OM] Re: web site recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: web site recommendations
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:48:39 +0000
I should recommend Singapore for a gallery system as it allows you
merely to fill a folder and display the contents; every time you
change the contents the web display changes accordingly.

If you have a Mac, RapidWeaver (www.realmacsoftware.com) is an
excellent way of putting up a website, including with pictures; but
with RapidAlbum (a free plug-in for RapidWeaver from
>http://www.smackie.org/Software/rapidalbum/
 > ) you have a siimilar functionality as Singapore, but it's easier
to change the look etc ...

Chris