[OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop

Subject: [OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:07:20 +0100
I'm not violently anti-Mac (used to have an SE waaay back) but I just can't
see myself stepping up to Apple price levels.  At least Wintel machines are
subject to fierce competition.

<curmudgeon>
And having played with a Macbook last weekend I found the funny little
bouncing icons in a rainbow across the bottom to be equally stupid from a
GUI point-of-view as Vista.  At least on Xp I could setup the GUI to be
"windows classic" without all the rounded corners and stuff.   Can the same
be done on Vista?
</curmudgeon>
cheers
Jez