[OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop

Subject: [OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop
From: Mike Lees <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:06:24 +0000
That's my experience too. One day my previous laptop just wouldn't turn
on. The company wanted £90 just to look at it, although they would count
it against the cost of the repair if I went ahead with it. But they said
the problem sounded like the power board was blown, which would be £300
just for the parts.

Desktops are much easier to fix and upgrade.

Mike.