[OM] Re: How Big Can You Print

Subject: [OM] Re: How Big Can You Print
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:23:08 -0700
If people are to be believed, magazine editors can do just that -
recognize the make of camera from the image. Hard to develop a
critical eye if you do not regularly review lots of images for
publication.

I think it is clear from his article he is talking about obvious
differences at normal viewing distance.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA