[OM] Re: How Big Can You Print

Subject: [OM] Re: How Big Can You Print
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 21:06:10 +1000
You may well be right - I neglected to consult the DVD in the heat of
the moment.
So, I'm happy to accept that mummy was an intellectually challenged
rodent of Syrian origin (now extinct in the wild) and his father a
lush with unusual tastes in beverages.

I have already departed in several senses - as an end of year gift my
senior students gave me a selection of particularly bad ties and
wineglasses engraved with philosophical epithets such as 'existence
precedes essence', and 'God is dead' - (I kept telling them that
'these should be engraved on your brains).
Cute - I'm quite touched (also in several senses).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx