[OM] Re: Back with the program

Subject: [OM] Re: Back with the program
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:48:44 +1000
There's no battery grip for it, unlike the E-300. Bit some
enterprising Chinese has made one that fires an IR light up into the
receiver!
That's a tad more elegant - but much less fun than having an SLR
covered in bits of gaffer taper, duct tape, tinfoil and milk bottle
diffuser.
Scalpel...scissors...pipe wrench....
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx