[OM] Re: Back with the program

Subject: [OM] Re: Back with the program
From: Rand E <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 09:00:10 -0400
Silly, maybe.  Boy,no longer qualified I'm told.
I have just 3 cameras that I love.  My E-330, this does a good job of
helping to compensate for my eyes that (although I'm told they are very
pretty0 they seem to take that to heart and don't function nearly as
well as they used to.  Hence the 330 with live view and magnification.
Also, it has a nice solid weight and grip to hold on to.  I also have an
E-500 which I do not like near as well.
   Other favorite players in my stable are my german made Leica CL and
my venerable ON-2 (not "n" model, I didn't want to go there) With the
"n" model I would have lost a lot of my long timed exposures while in
automatic.  I had an N and kept the one that I liked,  Although, I do
have a very nice black body OM-1n.
Rand E