[OM] Re: How Big Can You Print

Subject: [OM] Re: How Big Can You Print
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:40:41 +0100
I quite liked Northern Exposure, at least I did when my sons were
young and we could watch the goodies win.  But the hero seemed
impossibly resistant to pretty girls ...

And you have the better of me on the quality of rifles or muskets
that far back.  I used to read Guns and Ammo when in my adolescence
(living in Teheran, so US magazines were plentiful), but then I found
that I was allowed to practise with 30mm, 27mm and 20mm guns firing
at between 1,000 and 4,000 rounds per minute ...

... and all this started with Thom thingummy and his pontificating on
file sizes for printing, and an exasperated grunt from Andrew of the
(adopted) Antipodes :-)

Chris