[OM] Re: Web revisons

Subject: [OM] Re: Web revisons
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:45:36 +0100
Well, the new image looks great: the website all fits nicely on my
screen: albeit leaving around 70% of space for distractions elsewhere
(:-)); and I still think that the blue of the header detracts from
the lovely colours in your images.

I quite liked your commentary, but customers are what count ...

Chris