[OM] Re: Web revisons

Subject: [OM] Re: Web revisons
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:56:31 -0400
You should see how much real estate is left over on this 23" Apple
Cinema! Phew! That's why it looked good big to me, but then I turn
over to the 19" CRT Windows machine and on IE 7 it fills the screen
to bursting. Actually, I'm giving some thought to something like
Zenfolio or Smugmug pro-level sites. They seem much easier to manage,
plus the hook up a printing service and handle your regular commerce
for about 15% of the take. But they are expensive, in the $150-a-year
range.

Maybe _this_ winter I'll get it all straightened out. Ha! I've heard
that before.

But thanx for looking!

--Bob