[OM] Re: iStock

Subject: [OM] Re: iStock
From: "Leandro DUTRA" <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 18:52:50 -0300
2007/8/28, Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Istock feeds off the foolish who give their work away for an ego boost.

Or who don't need to make a living on photography.  This is the new
culture of affluence, affecting area after area of life.  Going
digital only accelerates the process as duplication costs all but
disappear, but it was already there.

> and if people are not willing to pay for what I
> am doing, I will do something different and I will still refuse to give away
> my work.

Now you are talking.

--
+55 (11) 5685 2219               xmpp:leandrod@xxxxxxxxxx
+55 (11) 9406 7191          Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra