[OM] Re: iStock

Subject: [OM] Re: iStock
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:57:29 -0600
Garth,

Istock is owned by Getty, one of the largest stock photo companies in the
world. The last time I sold a stock photo I charged $200 for it. How many
times does it have to sell on iStock for $1.00 to make that? No thanks. I
went to school for photography, spent years after that honing my craft and
building my portfolio and spent tens of thousands on equipment I needed to
do it all. My work is worth too much to me to give away.

Chris