[OM] Re: [OT] little rant on e-mail politeness

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] little rant on e-mail politeness
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 08:12:17 -0400
This here's one murkin (that's Uh-murkin, pardner!) that never made
no nevermind 'bout sellin nothing to no furriners. Why, I sold me a
Parker 51 aerometric filler to a feller in the Sultanate of Oman onst
upon a time. Feller had him a right pretty stamp, too. Took it down
to Mickey D's and swapped it out for a Big Mac Extra Value Meal! Only
place I ever had trouble with was Eye-Tally, where I figgered the
post office folks figger it's theirs until they decide it's your'in.
Lost two nice pens goin' to Eye-Tally. Never lost nothin' else, even
down to Mexico City, whar everyone said I was plum foolish to send
anything at all.

--Bobby Lee Whitmire
www.bwp33.com