[OM] Re: [OT] little rant on e-mail politeness

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] little rant on e-mail politeness
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 21:44:47 -0400
This is not a rant on e-mail politeness. It's a partisan rant from
one narrow perspective. I'm sure our Republican friends could come up
with as many or more incidents of Democratic shenanigans at the
polls. Fact is, though, I'm not interested in political regurgitation
from either extreme (or the middle, either), and I hope this stops
here and now. With all due respect, of course. After all, this thread
is about e-mail politeness.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com