[OM] Re: [OT] little rant on e-mail politeness

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] little rant on e-mail politeness
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:26:27 -0400
Then the scammers insist on overnight fedex, so they get the goods
before you find out the credit card you just processed is stolen.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net