[OM] Re: [OT] little rant on e-mail politeness

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] little rant on e-mail politeness
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 15:15:41 +1000
Indeed - late at night and my rugby team was winning as I wrote.
Can't remember the context of the first and the second should be
"...to be SO kind as to..."

My grasp of the finer points of grammar is tenuous at best (refer
serious questions to Messers. Hemy and Barker) but so errors fall
into the category of beetle stamping rather than nit-picking. That's
when I get annoyed.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx