[OM] Re: OT - Nikon "Full Frame" (plus Nikon D300)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Nikon "Full Frame" (plus Nikon D300)
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 06:03:48 -0700 (PDT)
To get the high speed frame rate for sports etc, out of these higher res
cameras, both Canon and
Nikon have now gone to significantly more than just 3 parallel signal and A/D
channels, coming off
the sensors. Also parallel DSP.

The general problem with interline, is not having weird movement related
artifacts from
scan/readout.

Tim Hughes