[OM] Re: OT - Nikon "Full Frame"

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Nikon "Full Frame"
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 03:43:51 -0700 (PDT)
It will be very interesting to see the 25k (pushed) ISO rated results, in
actual tests!

Also wonder how well the 100 ISO,works with blooming etc. (since this is
special mode)
I rather liked Kodachrome 25 when I wanted to limit depth of field with a fast
wide sometimes!
I guess you may need to use a 4x ND filter?

Tim Hughes