[OM] Re: Mail order E6 processing

Subject: [OM] Re: Mail order E6 processing
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:28:16 -0600
Bill,

What do you mean "Exhaustion Chemistry" ? I ran a minilab a number of years
ago and the machines we used (fuji machines) most certainly replenished
their chemistry. They automatically replenished based on how much film and
paper went through. We filled the replenisher tanks daily with new
replenisher and the machine pumped it from there to the main processing
tanks while also removing some of the old chemical to make way for the
replenisher. We drained the waste tanks when they got full, which was usualy
every day.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design