[OM] Re: Mail order E6 processing

Subject: [OM] Re: Mail order E6 processing
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:32:23 -0300

> Were the slides pretty much dust free Wayne?  My old SprintScan 4000
> doesn't have any of the fancy dust removal features and I hate
> cleaning slides and spotting scanned images.
>
> Later,
> Johnny

My scanner has been broken for some time, so I can't really say how much
dust would show up in a scan. I just opened the box again, and looked at a
few as critically as I could with the slide held up to the computer screen.
Yes, there are a few specks of very fine dust visible on some slides.
Whether that came from Dwayne's, or has fallen on the slides in my previous
handling of them, I can't really say.

Wayne