[OM] Re: Mail order E6 processing

Subject: [OM] Re: Mail order E6 processing
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:50:19 -0700
not sure of what is exhaustion chemistry but a couple of years ago I ran a
one hour photo for my company other stores had different machine and did
not have to mix the replenishment chemicals they just replaced a empty
bottle with a full one.  I was told that my machine which required you to
measure the chemical into the machine then put in so much what was cheaper
to operate.  Our machine was a stabilization process which meant that there
was no constantly flowing water through machine.  Machines both the c-41
and the printer had set rates for replenshiment and overflow was captured
and depending on wether or not the chemical had silver in it it was either
treated to recover the silver or dumped down sink.

5:44 PM