[OM] Re: Mail order E6 processing

Subject: [OM] Re: Mail order E6 processing
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 23:13:56 -0700
>Were the slides pretty much dust free Wayne?  My old SprintScan 4000
>doesn't have any of the fancy dust removal features and I hate
>cleaning slides and spotting scanned images.
>
>Later,
>Johnny

I've been using B&H Fuji mailers which are now sent to Dwayne's.
I'm using a Minolta scanner w/o ICE and I haven't had to clean slides other than
hitting them with a shot of Dust-Off which I do with all items.

No water spots.

The Fuji mailers came with the instruction to put two 1st class stamps on, and
the last roll that came back with a notice that the mail service re-classified
the mailers and it now takes $1.30 on postage to send in the mailer.  Dang.

Jay - who believes this film stuff is getting expensive.

Hand me my costume
Please won't you pass me my mask
I have appointments I must keep with my past.

Bill Nelson - Beauty Secrets