[OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Spee

Subject: [OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Fwd: Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed, Control an...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:36:56 +1000
Precisely. There are a damn sight more art supplies stores around me
than camera stores and the range of stuff in them is wide and varied
athough meaningless to me. I could introduce list members to a
lovely, large lady of fierce artistic temperament who would
cheerfully impale anyone so foolish as to offer such smart arse
remarks on several dozen well worn out big, stiff brushes. And not in
a nice way. And given that she let slip that she's into lesbian
bondage the other day, I'm sure that she'd enjoy doing it too.
If you think I'm a bit grumpy, you should see some of the people I
mix with. :-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx