[OM] Re: Mail order E6 processing

Subject: [OM] Re: Mail order E6 processing
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:03:12 -0700 (PDT)
I tried Dale Labs twice within the last ten years and was not impressed.
Second time was eight years ago...I don't remember off the top of my head what
my complaints were about.
  I have heard good things about B&H mailers from other lismembers, but no
personal experience.
  It is true that all film work has been reduced to just basic services.  In my
last days of film, I was processing my film at wallyworld, because they had the
highly regarded on this list Fuji Frontier.  Once I brought film shot at a
different ISO speed and asked if they do push-pull service.  The girl smiled
and shook her head, I knew what she was thinking...so, basic service and
unskilled personell (where still available)...big deterrent, no matter how much
I want to put my OM's in use, I never dare.  Just take them out once in a while
and hold them, and pretend that am taking a picture...
  Boris