[OM] Re: OT, Suitable backpack for airlines?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT, Suitable backpack for airlines?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:25:23 +0100
Wow!  Mine's never going to be that low.

I have bought a Tamrac Adventure 9, from Digital Depot
(www.digitaldepot.co.uk).  It has a fairly large area for camera gear
in the bottom, but also a decent amount of space for other stuff on
the top.  In addition, each compartment is easily accessible, unlike
my Crumpler backpack (Formal Lounge) which is a little tight for easy
access.  Oh, and it fits a laptop into a sleeve behind the straps.

I had better look into this weight limit business ...

Chris